Main Purpose of Job 设岗目的
Responsible for developing marketing plans for all product lines of Great China that fit the overall marketing and business strategy of the company. In addition, driving the company’s strategic on immune and cell therapy initiatives, developing new business opportunities, evaluating and executing of strategic collaborations in the region. Lead the team to work closely with GmbH and local Commercial team, Operations, and Quality/Regulatory functions across the divisions to ensure the seamless execution in the serving market.
Main Job Responsibilities 主要职责
1. Taking the lead in developing local subsidiary marketing strategy, execute marketing and promotion programs to maximize sales revenues and brand awareness.
2. Actively manage and develop the team; foster communication and personal career development
3. Familiar and keep updating the market dynamic in Greater China, include major customers, funding, government regulation and competition situation, provide regular industry update report to management team
4. Works with the MBCN Sales team and distributors to monitor & analyze competitive information and customer data to facilitate effective program development, conferences and marketing campaigns via effective media, such as wechat, in order to drive higher revenue.
5. Work closely with global, Corp Marcom team, regional product manager and marketing managers, to consolidate and summarize the global program, convert and execute it locally
6. Manage and responsible for Corp and brand management, pricing strategy, market development budget
7. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
8. Be responsible for the Clinical business (Hospitals, Biotec, Pharma, CMOs) in China (Greater China Territory), map out the value chain & customer needs and purchasing behavior at each phase, including target customers selection, equipment, consumables and service needs.
9. Formulate business development strategy and provide clear directions to maximize our market penetration in order to have strong sustainable business growth.
10. Design and plan customized projects and multi-project programs for customers, with appropriate scientific and technical support.
11. Lead, align and get supports from local Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Development and Clinical Tech-Support. And, collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders at headquarter and the region to develop partnering strategy.
12. Identify local and regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and develop strategic partnerships to work together on awareness and adoption of our client’s technologies.
13. Monitor budgets and financial risks in compliance with organization requirements. Optimize value for money and ensure that compliance with regulatory and financial policies is assured.
14. Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.