The Product Specialist (research consumable) is responsible for the planning and execution of impactful marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve financial success in the Southeast and South Asia regions.
Collaborate with the global marketing team and channel partners to implement regional strategies. Create local marketing content and campaigns to drive demand, market penetration, and brand awareness.
Become a product and application ambassador to influence regional sales team and channel partners.
Product specialist – research consumables
- Drive sales of research consumables in the assigned territory. Focus on high growth areas, markets, and key applications
- Monitor market dynamics and understand customer goals, priorities, and challenges to maximize sales potential
- Conduct sales/product training, field visits to facilitate product application to achieve revenue growth
- Arrange and update sales organization on new product release
- Activiely engage KOL in respective research fields
- Manage sales leads generated from the events through CRM
- Initiate and implement sales promotion
- Provide Marcom support to marketing campaigns
- Assist and manage events planning and review process. Co-ordinates all planning and marketing materials (incl. banners, booths, collateral)
- Support the development of local marketing and training materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, a Master’s degree is desirable
- Minimum 2 years of sales/marketing or application support experience in Life Sciences/cell biology
- Shall have good knowledge of cell biology and flow cytometry. Knowledge of cell-based assay and its application in the biotechnology and biopharma industry is desirable
- Experience in digitial/social media marketing is a plus
- Familiar with SAP CRM or other marketing automation tools
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 20-30% travel time