At Miltenyi Biotec, 2500 employees worldwide develop pioneering solutions for biomedical science and the clinical application of cell therapies. Our multidisciplinary team combines excellence in research with the development of innovative products for the treatment of serious diseases. In the newly created Miltenyi Biomedicine division, we focus on the development and marketing of cell therapeutics.
- The overall goal of this newly created field-based role is to provide medical-scientific communication and education to physicians and other healthcare stakeholders in the cellular therapy field.
- You are responsible for local coordination of study centers and act as main contact to physicians participating in our company sponsored clinical trials thereby you ensure enrollment criteria and objectives are met.
- This involves establishing and maintaining of relationships with key investigators, relevant physicians and healthcare networks and thereby raising the profile of Miltenyi Biomedicine.
- Work closely with other field-based employees and headquarter based staff to rapidly respond to questions from trial sites in the territory.
- You are gathering insights, supporting clinical research projects, and managing other projects including educational events, advisory boards and symposia.
- You ensure excellent internal communication and alignment between clinical development, MSL team and commercial team, additionally you actively contribute to the global internal MSL network.