Provide first-line technical and application support to research clients. Answer phone call, email or other formats of communication, guide clients on product usage, assist clients on product troubleshooting and resolve technical problems. Handling customer complaints and document customer cases. Work closely across departments to felicitate pre-sales and post-sales support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Technical & Application support
- Complaint handling
- Case documentation
- Conduct demonstration & workshop
- Provide product training
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimal Master or Bachelor degree, in Life Science (Biology, Biotechnology, Bio-medicine) or a comparable scientific education
- Minimal 2 years’ experience of working in a laboratory environment, technical support, application support, research and development or an equivalent role.
- Experience in different biological fields, in particular cell biology, immunology, hematology, or stem cells
- Experience with flow cytometry, cell culture, functional assays or imaging
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel