Responsible for performing warranty and contract service maintenance, such as reviewing the severity of complex malfunctions, along with determining and or engaging in corrective actions required to restore systems to full operation in a time sensitive manner. In addition, you will prepare, update and maintain accurate logs, equipment performance data, service records and parts usage software.
- Primary responsibility would be to support all Miltenyi Products in installation, preventive maintenance, operation, validation, training, repair services, service warranty and any other after sales services related activities.
- Be involved in a team to realize pre- service contracts for annual service revenues within assigned sales budget
- Schedule, carry out planned maintenance calls and perform regular customer visits.
- Review all service contracts and renewal by collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representative, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Travel within assigned geography
- Perform Other duties/ad hoc tasks assigned.
- You have a B.S. or A.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, or a technical field program
- You hold 2 – 5 years of equipment support experience in biotech/medical instrumentation, field service repair, fluid control system, and system level electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
- Your possession of regulatory experience and flow cytometry and/or laser experience would be an added bonus, though not a requirement
- You boast the ability to effectively work independently
- Travel fits your lifestyle
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Miltenyi Biotec Singapore
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com